Short Version of Terms & Conditions
These set of terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the full version of the terms and conditions available at the end of these ‘Short Terms & Condtions’.
- All content made available to you as part of the subscribed service on the website is solely for your personal and not to be replicated, distributed or shared.
- All content on the website is the intellectual property of Eman Academy and is only for use by the account holder
- Eman Academy will apply reasonable efforts & protocols to restrict unauthorised access to data and files. However, no system (whether password protected or not) can be entirely impenetrable. Thus, you acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the website. Use of the website is completely at your own risk.
- Eman Academy will not intentionally disclose any personal identifying information about you to third parties. Any information shared with third parties will be done so with your prior agreement if & when the law requires Eman Academy to.
- Our refund policy is as follows:
- You can cancel your account anytime from the Billing page.
- Both Annual and Monthly subscriptions have a cooling off period of 14 days where you will be entitled to a refund if a request has been made in writing within this period.
- If the user decides to cancel their annual subscription, this must be requested via e-mail within 14 days from the day the subscription has started
- If the user decides to cancel their monthly subscription this is to be done 7 days prior to when the next bill is due
- If your account has been inactive for over than a year, under the GDPR regulations we will be obliged to delete all information therefore you will lose all progress on your account.
Full Version of Terms and Conditions
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the website, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- When you register with the Company and/or this website, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the website to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the website. Use of the website is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE website AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE website SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE website. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE website IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE website, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE website OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS website, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS website ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE website, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the website, (iv) your use of the website or any services that the Company may provide via the website, and (v) your conduct in connection with the website or the services or with other users of the website or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by, construed with and shall be interpreted in all respects in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties here by submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for determination of any question or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Company reserves the right to accept or decline any application for enrolment. Placing the order simply does not mean that your order has been accepted and you have been placed on the course. The company will confirm the acceptance through email.
Failure to complete the course shall not entitle you to withhold payment of fees or to receive any refund.
We endeavour to say that the materials will be of satisfactory quality but do not warrant that the materials will be error free.
Course will be delivered online on the Eman Academy website.
Copyright in the course materials is owned or licensed by the company. Copying, adaptation or other use without written permission of the company is prohibited.
If you are paying by instalments and your fee is not received to us until the end of month for which the fee is due, your account will be suspended and late fees may occur from the third party provider.
If you fail to pay 3 monthly instalments we reserve the right to remove you from the course.
There is 14 days cooling off period according to Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 during which you can cancel the course unless you have already started to download the course material).
Cancellation of annual subscription:
To cancel an annual subscription, an e-mail must be sent within the first 14 days of your subscription. Any requests for cancellation after this period will be denied.
Cancellation of monthly subscription:
To cancel a monthly subscription, in the first month there will be a 14 day cooling off period, after this, you will be required to give 7 days notice before the next bill is due. To submit a request for cancellation this must be done in writing via e-mail to [email protected] .
Limitation of Liability
Our total liability for any loss or damage, caused by the use of courses, course materials or this website will not exceed the actual payment received by us from you for the course.
We shall not be liable for any indirect loss or damage arising out of, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity or your liabilities to third parties.
As part of the Agreement you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic.
We will contact you through email and will update you by posting notices on our website.
You agree that the information we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications will be in writing.
If you fail to pay any amount due in accordance with this Agreement or you breach any of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement or any information provided by you proves to be false or incomplete, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement once the Default Notice period is served on you.
You must observe all the company’s rules applicable to the course. If you commit any breach of such rules or are guilty of any offensive behaviour, the company shall be entitled to expel you from the course, without reimbursement of the fees.